Saturday 16 March 2013

MSC DAY OUT!!


"Are you ready star??!!"

"Ai ai Captain!!"

"Blink blink, blink blink, blink blink."

"Golden star."

"Golden star!!"


That was my group members..

Group 6



MSC Day Out!!

MSC Day Out was held at Pantai Bagan Lalang..
I don't know where it actually located..
But what I want mention here is all activities that they planned were very fun..

First,

Sand Castle..

We were required to design our USIM hospital using the equipment provided..

We decided to take STAR as our shape of the hospital..

How??

It's really different from others..

Our hospital with all doctors there..

In syaa Allah..


Next,

Puzzle..

Guess, who is this??


Next,

Beach bowling..

Using sand and water in the bottles..
I don't know the actual marks that we collected..


Then,

Catch the crabs..

OMA!!
First time I catch the crabs..
Using my hand..
Nasib baik the small crabs..

And my group was the winner because we catch highest number..

About 500++


And then,

Guess the idioms..

Maybe idioms or phrases in Malay and English..

That games I really enjoy it..
Seriously fun..


Last,

Design the modern medical equipment..

That part really makes me brainstorm..
I design the tubes that used in haemodialysis machine..
Inspired by my father..

Thanks Abah :')


The best thing was...

BBQ..
Because we made it together..
Together..



And finally,
Our group got 3rd place..
Yeahh..



I hope after this, they make it more excite and fun..


wafiy, aziz, hanisah, me, athirah, hidayah and aisyah


THE BEST GROUP MEMBERS!!

Semoga ikatan ukhuwah akan berkekalan ke syurga..
XOXO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment