Monday 18 February 2013

Am I Ready?


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

May Allah always bless you all..

Now, I'm trying to share about the new semester that was started today, 18 February 2013..
First of all, I'm still in holiday mood..
Not 100% ready to continue my student's life as a medical student.
But, what can I do..
Life must go on..


See..
Let's move on..

Today, first session in the morning with PM Dr. Jamilah that was explained about feedback on physiology for final exam semester 1. 8 students failed that I was included. Tabahkan hatiku Allah.

Alhamdulillah, I was suffering from emotional disorder or down for a while because of my result.

I told that feeling to my Allah and ask Him to make me 'redha' for what I got.

Past is past. We can't change the past but we can take it as inspiration to change in this new semester.

drnursyahirah..YOU CAN!!
My mom says : 'If people can, why I can't'
Thanks mom..you really understand me.:')

Never mind..

Proceed to another story..

Yeah, 'more difficulties, more challenges that makes me more matured'

For feedback session on anatomy and biochemistry, I just can say 'It's okay. Need more study and have strong ability to explain very well. For physiology too.'

Now, I still learning how to study hard in smart way based on the experiences during semester 1.
I hope that I can perform well after this.
You guys pray for me too.
Thank you so much.

'YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK'

No comments:

Post a Comment